Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Tuesday

I've decided that it's time to blog again.  I blogged while TTC and while newly pregnant, and it was very therapeutic.  Now that I am in full blown mommy-hood, it seems like a great time to get back into blogging. 
There are just so many things that I have to say about being a mom and raising my sweet, 9 month old son, Jack.  I hope that I can chronicle my feelings and our days, and this can become a sort of scrapbook and diary of these precious years of our lives.  Because I know one thing for sure, that these baby/toddler/young child years are some of the best years of my life.  They're precious and fleeting, and if there is one thing I've managed to do, it is to treasure and appreciate the moments I have with my son.  
So, a little bit about our life right now.  I am currently pursuing my master's degree in Speech Language Pathology and staying home with Jack.  I'm taking a break from school for the summer and just loving all the free time at home snuggling and playing.  I also teach ESL (English as a Second Language) via Skype a couple hours a day.  I really enjoy it.  I get my adult interaction, a little spending money, and fulfillment from helping others all while cuddling my baby.  He is usually on my lap during my sessions, and sometimes he even takes a big boy nap.  :)
My husband is an engineer and amazing Daddy.  He is my high school sweetheart, and this weekend is our two year wedding anniversary.  I wouldn't say our marriage or relationship has been all sunshine and puppies, but it has been a great love story that we plan on living until we're old and grey.  We're real people with real love, and I love us for that. 

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment